Seahurst Electric’s, Service Group provides exceptional response and capability in the Puget Sound Area. We focus on delivering a wide array of electrical construction projects, special projects, tenant improvement, process equipment and controls, and maintenance services. Seahurst has earned our excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by our attention to client needs and then striving to exceed them. Seahurst provides design/build and design/assist services, value based engineered solutions, highly qualified and credentialed technicians, and thorough training and commissioning services. Our proven depth in project management and skilled workforce assures quality and safety as part of every project. Our service department offers a comprehensive post-construction service and maintenance program including 24-hour on-call support, power quality and proactive maintenance services.
Delivering Exceptional Response and Capability in Washington
At any hour of any day, we respond with the right expertise. There’s no job too simple or too complex. We’re there exactly when you need us with the right talent, the right tools, and the right technology.
On-Call 24/7 Availability
- Uniformed, professional & courteous technicians
- 24/7 access to material vendor support
- Immediate manpower reinforcement
- Response time guarantees
Full Service Design/Build Capability
- Commercial, institutional, industrial
- Alterations, expansions, upgrades
- CAD/BIM design and modifications
- In-plant technical staffing services
Energy & Power Quality Services
- Energy utilization audits and cost analysis
- Power quality testing and analysis
- Optimal efficiency solutions
- PV Solar design, installation and maintenance
Scheduled Maintenance Programs
- Certified infrared scanning
- Cleaning & torque programs
- Backup generator testing
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) systems
- Fire alarm annual testing
- Main service gear & GFI testing
Seahurst understands failure within the smallest of processes in a clients facility can have severe consequences. Our clients cannot tolerate late project delivery, production interruptions, cost overruns and schedule delays. Seahurst won’t either. We have developed a vast amount of experience in designing, installing, commissioning, upgrading and maintaining electrical infrastructure systems for large and small industrial facilities. Since 1968, our teams have supported numerous contractors and facility owners and their projects, ranging from basic power installations to complex process control systems.
The following processes and many more help us assure few surprises:
- Coordinating space and schedule planning
- Overseeing electrical construction drawings
- Preparing project cost estimates based on space plans
- Coordinating electrical design
- Obtaining permits
- Hands on Supervision of preplanning, electrical installation, safety practices, quality assurance program, and through installation check list inspections.