- Power Quality Analysis & Solutions
- Comprehensive Electrical Testing & Diagnostics
- Emergency Power Systems
- Arc Flash Studies
Our Field Personnel are highly dedicated, well trained and experienced electricians. All our crews are properly trained in safe work practices, the National Electrical Code, WA State licensed, and are current with industry standards.
Please continue to browse our web site, and look at some projects we have performed. Please feel free to contact our personnel by phone or email.
As the exclusive provider of TEGG Electrical Services in our region, Seahurst Electric is your lowest-cost alternative for minimizing both the risk of electrical hazards and unscheduled power interruptions. Under a TEGG program, the life of your equipment will not only be extended, but GUARANTEED. www.tegg.com
FIRST: We start by learning what is critical to your operation.
- What is your impact of power loss?
- Safety risks to passengers and crew?
- Financial risks?
SECOND: We complete a comprehensive survey of your electrical distribution system.
- We inventory your components
- We identify your most critical condition
- We evaluate its current condition
- We review our findings and develop recommendations
THIRD: Together, we will develop a customized maintenance program tailored to fit your needs.
- Budgetary constraints / cost justification
- Arc flash recommendations
- Strict compliance with MCA, IACS, IMO SOLAS, NETA and OSHA
Seahurst Marine, a division of Seahurst Electric, is proud to have a team of experienced certified marine electrical professionals specializing in comprehensive electrical systems reliability. Learn more