Our Service/TEGG Division consists of highly trained, experienced electricians who take pride and are committed to a high standard of integrity. It is their goal to assure the needs of our clients are exceeded, resulting in long term relationships.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Tenant Improvements, New Construction
- Service Calls & Troubleshooting
- Emergency Power Systems
As the exclusive provider of TEGG Electrical Services in our region, Seahurst is your lowest-cost alternative for minimizing both the risk of electrical hazards and unscheduled power interruptions. Under a TEGG Program, the life of your equipment will not only be extended, but GUARANTEED. Our Certified TEGG Electricians / Technicians are experienced electrical systems specialists committed to assuring the integrity of your electrical system. Their professional recommendations are based on assuring productivity, safety and minimizing interruptions.
- Energized / DeEnergized Preventive Maintenance
- Infrared Thermography & Ultrasonic Testing
- Power Quality Analysis & Solutions
- Comprehensive Electrical Testing & Diagnostics
- Arc Flash Studies
- CEU Accredited Education / Training Seminars
As the exclusive partner with QHi Group in our region to help companies predict and prevent electrical distribution system failures by using Exertherm infrared thermal monitoring equipment. The system provides continuous 24/7 thermal monitoring of mission critical equipment, detecting and identifying the exact location of the problem long before failure. The Exertherm System provides:
- Ability to monitor cable / busbar joints with pre-set (user definable) alarms
- Ongoing trend analysis allows detection of problems at an early stage of development
- Increased device reliability and uptime due to avoided downtime & better maintenance
- Improved operator and facility safety (Arc Flash)
- Integrated real-time data to BMS / SCADA: 24×7, 365 days a year
- Definable thermal map when combined with load data
To learn more about TEGG services, visit www.tegg.com.